On the border with Ukraine, at Zahony-Chop, we are successfully implementing the same objectives and company policies as in Belarus. Our strategic partner is the well-known firm Liski, which reports to the Ukrainian Railways. The close relationship we have maintained over several years is demonstrated by the fact that our company organises and sells the largest holding of containers provided by Liski as UZUU containers. The route is largely serviced from Sopron. We have a direct freight contract with the Hungarian Railways and with this partnership we provide an important facility for rail transportation from Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and other countries of south-east Europe.
• Reloading onto Russian railway wagons
• Supply of UZUU containers
• Storage facilities in Sopron/Chop/Kiev
• Whole train charters from Sopron and Chop
• Declarations – Customs matters via Ukraine